Pest Control In Naperville, Illinois
Naperville is one of those rare cities that has it all, a welcoming community, restaurants, shops, fine art and entertainment, many recreational opportunities, its proximity to Chicago, and much more! We could go on about how great it is here, but as a resident or business owner in the area, you already know there is nowhere like Naperville.
But even in a place as great as Naperville, we still have to deal with annoying pest problems. However, we have the advantage of getting the most reliable DuPage County pest control from our experts at EcoGuard Pest Control!
Residential Pest Control In Naperville
We understand how difficult it can be to choose the right pest control company to partner with, which is why at EcoGuard Pest Control, we don't require contracts and are happy to perform one-time treatments. We will ensure our customers get the pest control they need without feeling pressured to commit, so we perform a free inspection to begin and propose treatments based on our findings.
After your inspection, your service technician can start treatment immediately or schedule to return at a different time if you prefer. While it may vary, we will treat the foundation, windows, vents, electrical outlets, cracks, crevices, shed, detached garages, ceilings, baseboards, and more!
Whether you choose a one-time service or our ongoing quarterly services, you will receive custom treatments to target the pests on your property.
Our three tiers of pest control vary to cover general maintenance, rodents, and specialty bugs, so you can choose the plan that best fits your need and budget. We also treat for springtails, crickets, fleas, moths, mites, and pill bugs, so don't hesitate to ask us about a pest concern!
Call EcoGuard Pest Control for more information about our residential pest control service and how you can set up your free inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Naperville
Pests are not a welcome sight on a commercial property in the least because having a pest problem can easily damage a business's reputation and cause distrust from customers.
At EcoGuard Pest Control, we perform commercial services based on each customer's unique needs. Because of how essential it is to keep pests away from a place of business, we recommend ongoing treatments quarterly, but we will gladly offer one-time services as needed.
We service all commercial properties, including vet clinics, restaurants, warehouses, hotels, hospitals, apartments, and many others.
Contact us at EcoGuard Pest Control to start commercial pest control services for your business.
Four Common Ants Found In Naperville Homes
There are many ant species in the Naperville area, but four are more common than others:
- Carpenter ants: A wood-destroying species that range between 1/2 to 5/8 an inch long and is black and red.
- Odorous house ants:- Known for the rotting coconut odor, they emit when crushed and are about 1/16 to 1/8 an inch long and brown.
- Pavement ants: Known for nesting underneath the pavement and are dark brown to blackish and about 1/8 an inch long.
- Small honey ants: Also known as winter ants because they prefer cool temperatures, are about 1/8 an inch long, and are brown to golden yellow.
No matter what ant species you are dealing with, EcoGuard Pest Control can help eliminate them.
On the exterior of your home, we will spray the foundation, and on the interior, the baseboard. Our products are pet-safe, keeping their use in your home worry-free.
Call us at EcoGuard Pest Control for more information about any of the common ant species in our area and our ant control methods.
What To Do About Spiders In Your Naperville Home
The last thing anyone wants is spiders in their home, so here's what you should do to keep them out:
- Keep from attracting prey pests by regularly cleaning the kitchen and eating areas to remove crumbs and other food sources, use garbage cans with a fitted lid, and don't leave food outside for animals.
- Address moisture issues inside your home, such as leaks and poor ventilation; use dehumidifiers where necessary.
- Eliminate entry points by installing screens and weather stripping on windows and doors, caulking cracks in the foundation, and covering vents and drains properly.
- Reduce harborage areas in your yard by storing firewood correctly, getting rid of logs and stumps, and moving any unnecessary debris.
If you have an active spider problem in your home, please don't wait to contact EcoGuard Pest Control. Our residential services will help to eliminate spiders and the prey pests that attract them. These services are available as a one-time treatment or an ongoing, quarterly plan.