Safe & Effective Pest Control Solutions In Woodridge, IL
Here in Woodridge, we take pride in our community. From great schools to a family-friendly atmosphere, hiking trails to fun community events, there's something for everyone here. But one thing we don't take pride in? Pests. We deal with a lot of them here, including spiders, cockroaches, ants, rodents, and more.
That's where EcoGuard Pest Control comes in. We're your go-to experts for all things pest control, whether you're a homeowner or business owner. For more than 15 years, we've made a name for ourselves by providing safe, quality DuPage County pest control services to the community.
What makes us different from other pest control companies? We're passionate about what we do, and we're dedicated to providing you with responsible, low-toxic, low-risk treatments that are backed by our in-depth knowledge of local pest behavior. Give us a call today to schedule a free inspection. Let's get started on getting rid of your pests for good.
Residential Pest Control In Woodridge
Most people don't think about pests until they show up in their home. Then, it's a race to find a solution before the problem gets any worse. If you're dealing with pests in your Woodridge home, don't wait; call EcoGuard Pest Control today. Our residential pest control services in Woodridge are designed with your safety in mind, and we only use the most cutting-edge eco-friendly products. We also apply products strategically in order to minimize the risk to your family, pets, and home.
We understand that every home is different, which is why we offer customized pest control plans to fit your specific needs. We offer regular services as well as one-time treatments, and we'll work with you to find a solution that fits your budget. And because we're local, we know the ins and outs of Woodridge pests, so you can be sure you're getting the best possible service. Contact us today to schedule your free inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Woodridge
A pest problem in your business can be a major headache. Pests can cause damage to your property and scare away customers. They can also pose a health risk to your employees, customers, and anyone else who enters your business. It's important to call a commercial pest professional as soon as you notice a problem.
EcoGuard Pest Control is proud to offer guaranteed commercial pest control services in Woodridge to businesses in the Woodridge, IL, area. We specialize in eliminating all types of pests, including ants, roaches, mice, rats, spiders, termites, and more. We also offer preventive pest control services to keep pests from showing up in your business again.
We only use the most advanced safe and environmentally friendly pest control products and methods, so you can be sure your business is in good hands. And our customized pest control plans fit the unique needs of your business; no two businesses are alike, so we'll work with you to find a solution that works for you.
Call us today to schedule your free inspection, and let us help you keep your business pest-free.
How Can I Tell If My Woodridge Home Is At Risk For Spider Problems?
Although there are many different types of spiders found in Illinois, most of them pose little threat to humans. However, a few species here can be dangerous, including the black widow spider and the brown recluse spider. Even the spiders that aren't dangerous can be a plain nuisance.
But what might encourage spiders to set up shop in your home in the first place? Here are a few things that might make your Woodridge home more attractive to spiders:
- Spiders are attracted to areas with a lot of insects. If your home has an infestation of other pests, spiders will likely be drawn to the property in search of food.
- Lights can attract insects, which in turn can attract spiders. If you have outdoor lights near your home, consider switching to yellow "bug" lights, which are less likely to attract pests.
- Spiders like dark, secluded areas. If there are any cracks or holes in the exterior of your home, spiders may be able to get inside. Be sure to seal up any openings to prevent pests from getting in.
If you can reduce the population of insects around your home, you'll be well on your way to reducing the number of spiders. Vacuum regularly, use sealed trash cans, and try to keep your houseplants trimmed and free of pests.
If you're concerned about spiders in your Woodridge home, contact EcoGuard Pest Control. We can help you get rid of spiders and any other pests that may be attracting them. We can also help you take steps to prevent spiders from getting inside in the first place. Give us a call today to learn more.
Three Things Everyone In Woodridge Should Know About Cockroaches
No one wants to find a cockroach in their home. These pests are gross, and they can also spread diseases and even cause allergies in some people. Unfortunately, cockroaches in Woodridge are very difficult to get rid of once they've decided to make your house their home. You can avoid the problems they cause by preventing them from getting inside in the first place.
Here are three things everyone in Woodridge should know about cockroaches:
- Cockroaches are attracted to food and water. If you want to keep cockroaches away from your home, be sure to keep kitchen surfaces clean and crumb-free. Wipe up spills immediately, and don't leave dirty dishes in the sink overnight. You should also empty pet food bowls before going to bed.
- Cockroaches like dark, secluded areas. If there are any cracks or holes in the exterior of your home, cockroaches may be able to get inside. Be sure to seal up any openings to prevent pests from getting in.
- Cockroaches can be difficult to get rid of once they've taken up residence in your home. If you think you have a cockroach problem, it's best to call a professional pest control company for help.
Cockroaches are tough to eliminate, but EcoGuard Pest Control can help. We have years of experience dealing with these pests, and we know how to get rid of cockroaches quickly and effectively. If you're dealing with a cockroach infestation, don't hesitate to give us a call. We'll be happy to help you get rid of these pests for good.